Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Article typed 1.5 spaces
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Copyright NoticeTerms that must be met by the Author as follows:
- The author saves the copyright and grants the journal the first right of publishing the manuscript simultaneously under license under the Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with a statement of job authorship and early publication in this journal.
- The author may incorporate into additional separate contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of rich-issue journals (eg posting them to an institutional repository or publishing them in a book), with the acknowledgment of their original publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (eg: in the institutional repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and more powerful cites from published works.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.