About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The aim of this journal publication is to disseminate the conceptual thoughts or ideas and research results that have been achieved in the area of community services.
Khidmatul Ummah: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat, particularly focuses on the main problems in the development of the sciences of community services areas as follows:
- Community Services,Â People, Local Food Security;
- Training,Â Marketing, Appropriate Technology, Design;
- Community Empowerment, Social Access;
- Student Community Services;
- Border Region, Less Developed Region;
- Education for Sustainable Development.
Peer Review Process
Some policies in the review ofÂ Khidmatul Ummah: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat:
- Reviewers will review any submitted paper.
- The review process employs a Double-blind Review that the reviewer does not know the identity of the author, and the author does not know the identity of the reviewer.
- In the review process, reviewers consider the correspondence of title, abstract, discussion (findings), and conclusions. Also, reviewers consider the novelty, scientific impact, and references used in the paper.
The response of the reviewers will be the basis for the Editor to conclude:
- Accept Submission
- Revisions Required
- Resubmit for review
- Resubmit elsewhere
- Decline Submission
An article was rejected for publication by editors due to various considerations, including:
- The article does not fit the scope of the journal.
- The article does not follow the rules of writing scientific papers or author guidelines.
- The fundamental methodological errors.
- The author refuses to make suggestions for improvements provided by the reviewer without a logical basis.
- There are indications of plagiarism of more than 30%.
Khidmatul Ummah: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada MasyarakatÂ will publish 2 editions each year, in June and December
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal is an open-access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or / institutions. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full-text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author. This is in accordance with theÂ Budapest Open Access Initiative.