Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan, Harga, Dan Kepercayaan Pelanggan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Pengguna Jasa Pada PT Detato Mitraindo Buana di Tangerang

Diah Rahmatika, Antoni Ludfi Arifin, Wahyuddin Latunreng


The phenomenon of this research due to a decrease in the number of customers that occurred at PT Detato Mitraindo Buana, in order to survive and develop is to retain customers and increase the number of consumers by providing satisfaction to consumers. The purpose of this study is to determine and analyze impacts Service Quality, Price, and Customer Trust partially and simultaneously have on Customer Satisfaction. The research method used is quantitative analysis method, with a research sample of 50 respondents. Data was collected by using questionnaires and literature studies. Data analysis techniques used are: Validity Test, Reliability Test, Classic Assumption Test, Regression Analysis, Coefficient of Determination Analysis and Hypothesis Testing. The results showed that all independent variables partially have an positive and significant effect on customer satisfaction, with details: Service Quality (X1) of 28.8%, Price (X2) of 22.3%, Customer Trust (X3) of 24.3%. Simultaneously all independent variables have a positive and significant effect on customer satisfaction by 35.9%, the remaining 64.1% is influenced by other variables that are not included in this study.


Service Quality, Price, Customer Trust, Customer Satisfaction


A Firmansyah, M. 2018. Perilaku Konsu-Men. Deepublish. 1st ed. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.

Kotler, Philip, and Gary Armstrong. 2012. Principles of Marketing. New Jersey: Pearson Education Limited.

Pasolong, Harbani. 2012. Metode Penelitian Administrasi Publik. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif Dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

———. 2016. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan : Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Dan R&D. 23rd ed. Bandung: Alfabeta.

———. 2018. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. 1st ed. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Tjiptono., Fandy. 2012. Strategi Pemasaran. 3rd ed. Yogyakarta: Andi.

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2014. Pemasaran Jasa : Prinsip, Penerapan, Penelitian. Yogyakarata: Penerbit Andi Offset.

DOI: <

Article metrics

Abstract views : 0 | views : 0


  • There are currently no refbacks.

Copyright (c) 2022 Antoni Ludfi Arifin

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Jl. Raya Dramaga KM. 7

Kelurahan Margajaya, Kecamatan Bogor Barat

Kota Bogor

Telp: 0251-8625187
HP: 0812 2220 2006



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License


Our Visitor